Drouin Interest?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Just wondering would Drouin be a good fit for you guys. him on strome's line would be something special.

I'm torn - on the one hand, I like his potential; on the other, we just got rid of a scoring winger who was a perennial pain in the ass to sign, so I don't know if we'd be interested in another one - particularly if it cost us actual assets.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm torn - on the one hand, I like his potential; on the other, we just got rid of a scoring winger who was a perennial pain in the ass to sign,

and we've also dealt with Turris, Ribeiro, Wheeler, etc. Don't want more problem children.

Drouin would REALLY have to convince me that he WANTS to be a Coyote, and that he's willing to play in Tips system, which for some young talented wingers appears to be a problem...for them.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
All about the price, I don't like the idea of paying a premium for someone who may be an entitled punk.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If the price was right, he'd have been traded by now. Only has one year left on his ELC. Good chance he becomes a pain in the ass come time to sign a QO or extension too.

These kids get treated like gods in the CHL. Not a good sign he hasn't grown up.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
We'll take Deangelo and flip TB one of young wings (Perlini, Merkley).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad