Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep what I have, leave Nylander a FA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Tough to give an informed answer without first knowing what the rest of your roster looks like

This!!!! ^^^^^
Plus, knowing categories would be nice.

People ask for help, but don't post important stuff like that, then wonder why they can't get informed replies.

On the surface, I would say drop Keller due to the Coyotes STILL not being a particularly good offensive team, and Keller will find himself on many nights being kept off the scoreboard.
Horvat is being criminally underrated (again), as I think he not only will put up competitive numbers to the others here, but flat out beat them in others (no one in that group will even come close to his FOW totals either).

Barzal is a proven commodity, with or without superstar linemates, so keep him as well.

Keller isn't chopped liver, but of the players in that group, I think he is the weak link.

EDIT:
As an aside, if you REALLY like Keller still, then perhaps DON'T add Nylander and stay with what you have.
Frankly, I think Nylander is a bit overrated. Good player, but hardly, for fantasy purposes at least, elite.

I actually have him and have been trying to 'raise his value' then trade him off when it looks like it is high enough. I've already had another GM turn me down.....and all I was asking for was Travis Konecny!! LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad