Speculation: Drew Remenda new color guy?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Meh. I was never particularly thrilled with Remenda. Not looking forward to him calling all the players by their first names/nicknames while doing the colour.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Remenda used to complain about Taylor Hall's contract whenever the Sharks would play the Oilers. What a turn of events.

I hope it's true.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Remenda is one of the best out there so I'd be thrilled with this, the Sharks broadcasts were amongst my favorites. Louie wasn't horrible but he was just sort of blah, didn't really add much to the broadcast.
Now if they can replace Quinn with just about anybody else....

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
He was pretty anti-Oiler when he got a couple games with CBC in '06. Don't care for him. I liked Louie, Quinn stinks, but Louie is great.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Unfortunately losing DeBrusks size and having Thin as a Pin Quinn isn't doing our lineup any good.

I, like some who have posted, liked Louie. I think he was coming into his own. That being said, Remenda is one of the best in the biz.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Louie seems like a great guy but come on, he didn't have much insight into what's going on.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

This was my line.

Sounds like another ass kissing homer but only more intense about it. Any moment one expects him to blow up or something. lol at his ranting attack on Vigneault. Only one of the best coaches in the business.

Seems like a typical Oilers hire.

I can here the ranting and raving about fans throwing jerseys already..

Funny thing in that one clip Ratto, whoever he was telling it like it is. Something that would actually be refreshing here.

I look forward to turning the volume off on oilers broadcasts. Anyway I can just hear the rink sounds?

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
For better or worse, I'm happy to see as much outside talent coming to SN as possible.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton

He's pretty passionate about his hockey. I personally like passion.

He is passionate. He also seems like a homer though. I get really sick of media guys telling me how good the Oilers are playing when what I'm watching isn't matching what they're describing. I sure hope he isn't one of those kind of guys or his act will wear thin pretty quickly.

On a side note, does anybody else think he looks like Red Foreman? I kept waiting for him to call Ray Ratto a dumb ass.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
He is passionate. He also seems like a homer though. I get really sick of media guys telling me how good the Oilers are playing when what I'm watching isn't matching what they're describing. I sure hope he isn't one of those kind of guys or his act will wear thin pretty quickly.

On a side note, does anybody else think he looks like Red Foreman? I kept waiting for him to call Ray Ratto a dumb ass.

Passion or temper?

The guy has been punted from several positions and from what I'm reading its nothing new.

Does this guy always rant this much. Wow, I could get paid for this:laugh:....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad