Kings Video: Drew Doughty hilarous OT goal celebration

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
855485441.gif

Voynov looking for a way off the bench, "What the....? How the....? Come on let me go celebrate guys." Jones in the back ground is funny as well. All you see is a head and two arms come popping up behind the door/glass.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
Nothing beats Dewey's reaction but Martin Jones coming out of the gate like California Chrome at the Preakness is a close second. :laugh:

I just LOVE that. He comes steaming out like a BOSS :laugh:

BamBam1031

Aug 8, 2008
Looks like Drew throws one last look towards the Hawks' bench just as he's going over the boards. In doing so, his right hand misses or slips as he tries to lean it on top of the boards. Hilarity ensues.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Carter and Richards, who happen to be sitting beside each other, have a little hug before heading out. Priceless- wonder what they were thinking, 3 Stanley Cup finals in 5 years. Think they've put their Philly days behind them?

Ron*

So many gems in that gif. Like the woman hitting the man near her.

She's probably been wanting to do that for a long time. Good excuse for her.

I almost feel sorry for the Hawks fans. Almost.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
She's probably been wanting to do that for a long time. Good excuse for her.

I almost feel sorry for the Hawks fans. Almost.

I don't know if it was from this years playoffs, but I remember after the Kings scored the gwg, some women in the background can clearly be seen giving the double bird to the player who scored.:laugh:

Ron*

I don't know if it was from this years playoffs, but I remember after the Kings scored the gwg, some women in the background can clearly be seen giving the double bird to the player who scored.:laugh:

Yes, it was in Anaheim. And you are right, it was actually Richards' goal in the 1st period to make it 3-0. Some skank in a Ducks uni was double-birding the Kings from the end-zone a number of times.

Awesome.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Yes, it was in Anaheim. And you are right, it was actually Richards' goal in the 1st period to make it 3-0. Some skank in a Ducks uni was double-birding the Kings from the end-zone a number of times.

Awesome.

I'd wager she has a tramp stamp.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
So many gems in that gif. Like the woman hitting the man near her.

hahaha that clown in the green jersey she hit was the same guy who was mugging to the camera during the pregame interview with Doughty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad