Dressing rooms in the Mullet Arena Annex

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Hey Coyote Fans:

I'm just curious if there have been any photos, videos, or text descriptions of the Coyotes and visitors dressing rooms in the Mullet Arena Annex. How do they compare to other NHL dressing rooms?

Yes, I am a Leafs fan from Ontario, but I have no interest in bashing the existence of the Arizaona Coyotes in the NHL. And even though, I live only al half-hour to an hour from Hamilton (in Waterloo, in fact, home of Blackberry), I always thought Balsilloe was an idiot.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hey Coyote Fans:

I'm just curious if there have been any photos, videos, or text descriptions of the Coyotes and visitors dressing rooms in the Mullet Arena Annex. How do they compare to other NHL dressing rooms?

Yes, I am a Leafs fan from Ontario, but I have no interest in bashing the existence of the Arizaona Coyotes in the NHL. And even though, I live only al half-hour to an hour from Hamilton (in Waterloo, in fact, home of Blackberry), I always thought Balsilloe was an idiot.
Reportedly amongst the best in the league now.

Discussed here.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’m going to my first game at the new arena tonight. Bringing my 2nd grader. I’ve heard the ice is great at Mullett. Does this mean the building is extra cold? Wondering whether to put the mite in a fleece or in a parka.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I’m going to my first game at the new arena tonight. Bringing my 2nd grader. I’ve heard the ice is great at Mullett. Does this mean the building is extra cold? Wondering whether to put the mite in a fleece or in a parka.

It's not too cold in the rink, and I always feel on humid days like today rinks feel warmer. It's those dry bone chilling nights where ice rinks feel even colder

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It's not too cold in the rink, and I always feel on humid days like today rinks feel warmer. It's those dry bone chilling nights where ice rinks feel even colder
100% - especially in bad rinks like AZ Ice Gilbert. When it’s humid, the ice is completely sticky, snow is Elmer’s glue, and it’s clam chowder around the boards. Plus it’s foggy. Haha. Wasn’t sure if Mullet’s renowned ice technology had some impact on the internal climate control or something fancy that my old ass ain’t heard of yet. Haha.

Thanks!

Since I’m asking noob questions; my boy loves junk food. My wife won’t let us have any, so he’s really looking forward to cheating with his dad. I’d say he likes bar food but his preferences are rally more for something akin to bowling alley food, or gas station food (truck stop fare). I’m talking like little cups of hot nacho “cheese product”. That kind of thing. We are looking to go all out and eat the worst possible stuff. Where should we look at Mullett for the worst of the worst?

• Haha
Reactions: Jagged Ice

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
100% - especially in bad rinks like AZ Ice Gilbert. When it’s humid, the ice is completely sticky, snow is Elmer’s glue, and it’s clam chowder around the boards. Plus it’s foggy. Haha. Wasn’t sure if Mullet’s renowned ice technology had some impact on the internal climate control or something fancy that my old ass ain’t heard of yet. Haha.

Thanks!

Since I’m asking noob questions; my boy loves junk food. My wife won’t let us have any, so he’s really looking forward to cheating with his dad. I’d say he likes bar food but his preferences are rally more for something akin to bowling alley food, or gas station food (truck stop fare). I’m talking like little cups of hot nacho “cheese product”. That kind of thing. We are looking to go all out and eat the worst possible stuff. Where should we look at Mullett for the worst of the worst?

They have a fried chicken spot I haven't tried and Venezia's Pizza. But why don't you guys go to Teds?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad