Confirmed with Link: Drake Caggiula re-signs 1 year, $750,000

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This seemed like a no-brainer.

Good soldier, good to have around. On a good team, he's probably no better than a 13th/14th forward, but we're not a good team so he's likely a 4th liner most of the year.

Onry

Mar 6, 2006
Sabres getting their ducks in a row before the Eichel trade (Drake - see what I did there). With Reinhart also gone, Drake's the obvious 2C backfill duck-bill for Mitteldstadt who will be the new 1C. #Gotta love the Drake. #there will be more suffering
:sarcasm:

Fixed for you

Reactions: muhmuhMatt

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
He is fine as a 13th/14th forward. Unfortunately he will be a 4th line fixture for us. We will be a bad team. It is fine. He has compete.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Does Caggiula play center at all?
He is a center with wing tendencies.
https://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/s...fer-drake-caggiula-fresh-opportunity-comfort/
Granato said last week, Caggiula, a natural center, will likely be utilized at wing. Caggiula can play anywhere up front and possesses the skill to skate up and down the lineup.

He said he believes that versatility helped him reach the NHL and stay in the big leagues.

“I played center for my first year or so in the NHL, I played center all the way up until the NHL,” he said. “And I think once you play center, you kind of understand how to play all the other positions. Throughout my time in the NHL I played left wing, right wing, first line, fourth line – everything in between – power play, penalty kill.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Does Caggiula play center at all?
He is a center with wing tendencies.
“I played center for my first year or so in the NHL, I played center all the way up until the NHL,” he said. “And I think once you play center, you kind of understand how to play all the other positions. Throughout my time in the NHL I played left wing, right wing, first line, fourth line – everything in between – power play, penalty kill.
Fans, our Reinhart replacement for 2021-22!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad