Injury Report: Drake Batherson Ankle Injury

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Dell putting on his goalie gear like

upload_2022-1-25_22-3-7.gif

member 334057

Really unfortunate to see such a great player get injured that way. Most of us on the Sabres board seem to agree it was a completely garbage play by Dell and he should be suspended. Honestly I hope the team sends him back down to the AHL and benches him until his contract ends. Hope Drake doesn't miss too much time, and has a quick recovery.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Sucks that Batherson will be out a while and that was a dirty play by Dell. I would think that Sokolov will get called up and given a chance in Ottawa while Batherson is out.

Reactions: Cosmix

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Oh my f***ing god is that right?

If he's out for a year it'll make watching this team so much less interesting considering how much offense he brings.

He'll back before a year but I believe it is the type of injury that takes a very long to truly fully heal.

JaredCowen4Norris

Jul 9, 2020
Well that really sucks... Hoping for a speedy recovery, Bath has been so great to watch.

The fact that it was a goalie who did it just really gets to me. Dell knows no one will go after him. Cowardly stuff. Hope the boys slashed him every chance they got during scrums around the net.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Talk about an over reaction. We don't know yet, they wouldn't even know yet. Everyone take a deep breath.
I had a high ankle sprain 5 years ago and I can tell you that it took a full year to healed. As of today I still feel it sometimes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad