Post-Game Talk: Drai. Soup. Playoffs.

UpHere

Feelin' it
Jun 16, 2009
just for symmetry i would have tried to swap kostin with bjugstad and ekholm with foegele - but it does look kinda odd having so few players to staff

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
No lol he is a clown. I can't believe any oiler fan is not embarrassed to have him doing their games. He belongs in the WWF. Any so called energy you think he brings is fake and cringe worthy. To be clear, he is even 10 times worse than Kevin Quinn and Quinn annoyed me. The days of Rod Philips were the best obviously. He was a true oiler and hi passion was genuine. Sorry Jack, you may be a great guy but you're a horrible hockey play by play. If you must do it, stick to radio

Your entitled to your incorrect opinion. :DD

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Are you joking with the bolded? That's where he is the absolute worst. With his constant yammering about anything and everything and then once in a while doing some play by play, while the listener misses big chunks of the game, but learns all about Alaska's midget teams exploits and the wardrobe of Pamela Lee. At least with TV, you can turn the volume down if it bothers you, but the main thing is you can see all the play, as much as you like. No, please no radio, that was terrible. I can tolerate him for TV for sure, although sometimes it can get a little grating.
That's because Stauffer tries to make the show about himself and they lose absolute focus on the game.

I'd punt Stauffer as he does this with anyone.

Reactions: Biltmore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad