Draftwired Rankings Updated

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
hockeyprospect, McKeens, future considerations & The Hockey Writers (Fishers) have all been updated to reflect FINAL rankings. additionally, the draftwired rankings have been revamped as well. Berggren and Nils Lundqvist rose significantly (amongst the risers and fallers)

I thought I'd start a new thread at this time. for all who haven't checked out the app
http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dwNHL

Please consider joining, that is - if you deem that draftwired is worthy of your support

Thanks and have fun drafting

Last edited:

MasksAreForSlaves

May 12, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Ok, there is a term for this. 'Network latency ' it can occur when the server is processing
a hi number of simultaneous requests from a high number of simultaneous users.

I've seen as many as 40 users on simultaneously and without question you will experience
small delays in that scenario.

I you click a button and don't see the normal fast response I suggest to be patient. there's not
much (at this point in time) I can do about it.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Really enjoyed it last year, but I understand if it's not coming back simply because of the overhead and effort it takes to run. Will be a bit disappointed though.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
hockeyprospect, McKeens, future considerations & The Hockey Writers (Fishers) have all been updated to reflect FINAL rankings. additionally, the draftwired rankings have been revamped as well. Berggren and Nils Lundqvist rose significantly (amongst the risers and fallers)

I thought I'd start a new thread at this time. for all who haven't checked out the app
http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dwNHL

Please consider joining, that is - if you deem that draftwired is worthy of your support

Thanks and have fun drafting
Will you be re-booting this again this year?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Sorry guys. It wasn't in the cards this year. I really miss doing it to. It came down to finances. If more of you had subscribed last year - it would be up. Again, sorry
Disappointing to hear, but understandable. Thanks for doing it in past seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad