DraftPro 2024 Simulator is now up!!!

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
I know more than a few of you enjoy our DraftPro Simulator and just wanted to pop by and let you know it is now updated and ready to run.

1713832744029.jpeg

1713832775337.jpeg

1713832713880.jpeg

And if you enjoy what we bring please consider supporting our group by purchasing the DraftPro 2024 NHL Draft Guide.

Visnovsky

Aug 20, 2010
Finland
This is just insanely fun, I've been able to get Iginla with Toronto's pick in 3 out of 10 drafts... that would be quite something.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Is there anyway you can make the rankings a little more realistic? Like following Bob Mckenzie's rankings or someone that is usually close to the real thing. It feels like every year I'll be able to get a Russian that goes in the top 15 in the mid second round. My results this year for the Hawks;

4: Demidov
20: Yakemchuk
30: Hage
34: Surin

I love the work that's put in. This is my only criticism. I always have a good time with this website

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Is there anyway you can make the rankings a little more realistic? Like following Bob Mckenzie's rankings or someone that is usually close to the real thing. It feels like every year I'll be able to get a Russian that goes in the top 15 in the mid second round. My results this year for the Hawks;

4: Demidov
20: Yakemchuk
30: Hage
34: Surin

I love the work that's put in. This is my only criticism. I always have a good time with this website

The value of #1 is crazy. I was able to trade the #1 to SJ for the #2 and the rest of their picks which includes the #14.

Ya I love this site and would love to tip. It would be nice if other popular rankings like Bob were available to pick.

The issue obviously is that they don't have a way to monetize the traffic that the simulator gets, so for them it's just another way to promote their for profit draft content. Using Bob's list obviously works against that.

It would make more sense to spin the simulator off as a standalone tool that makes some advertising money. But I fully understand if Dan and his team would rather be watching prospects than dealing with that.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
The issue obviously is that they don't have a way to monetize the traffic that the simulator gets, so for them it's just another way to promote their for profit draft content. Using Bob's list obviously works against that.

It would make more sense to spin the simulator off as a standalone tool that makes some advertising money. But I fully understand if Dan and his team would rather be watching prospects than dealing with that.
They've added Bob's rankings every time he finally releases his final rankings each year. Click on the rankings in the options menu that is beside draft rounds and above randomness factor.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee

I would gladly take adds or pay for it if it was a better product. Like custom rankings and whatnot. It’s amazing considering it’s free but they could do what Elite Prospects do and Inwould pay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad