Draft Prediction's thread...

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
With the 7th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Lawson Crouse

With the 29th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Jacob Larsson

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
it will be a good sign if hextall forgets whomever's name they're about to pick at the moment of truth

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
With the 7th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Kyle Connor
With the 29th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Jake DeBrusk

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
With the seventh overall pick in the first round, the Philadelphia Flyers are pleased to select, from the Seattle Thunderbirds of the Western Hockey League, Mathew Barzal.
– My response: "Hmm, I'm excited but sad that Provorov wasn't chosen."

With the 29th pick in the first round, the Philadelphia Flyers are pleased to select, from the United States National Team Development Program, Jordan Greenway.
– My response: "Drat! I wanted Juulsen! Curse you, Winnipeg!!"

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
whoever we pick at 7 will eventually be the guy we all wanted.

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

But even still, it's not like we've dug in hard on a single player or two. Last year most of us really wanted Milano, but this year, for the most part, I think most of us are pretty open minded about everyone who is in our range. With the exception of a select few who are strangely negative about a couple prospects...

I really can't see myself being too upset at any pick. Even if it's Konecny or Meier. They're all very exciting prospects.

OurSaviorGhostBear

Nov 2, 2014
With the 7th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Pavel Zacha

With the 29th pick in the 2015 draft, The Philadelphia Flyers select Thomas Chabot

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
With the 7th pick the Philadelphia Flyers select Ivan Provorov.

With the 29th pick the Philadelphia Flyers select Anthony Beauvillier.

ugiswrong

Dec 8, 2005
deutschland
The Philadelphia Flyers have traded #7, #61, and #90 to the Columbus Blue Jackets for #8 and #38. At #8, the Flyers take Crouse.

At #29, the Flyers take Oliver Kylington.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
The neat thing about this draft is that whoever the Flyers take at seven should be a top player in the league eventually. It makes no difference whether or not it's a forward or defenseman. It's not like in '07 when we knew that after Kane, there was a severe drop off. This year there are players available after McDavid and Eichel.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
The neat thing about this draft is that whoever the Flyers take at seven should be a top player in the league eventually. It makes no difference whether or not it's a forward or defenseman. It's not like in '07 when we knew that after Kane, there was a severe drop off. This year there are players available after McDavid and Eichel.

Jake says hello. :laugh:

Other than that I'm rooting for all you guys who took a F. Good luck.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Well boy's...No one called it. A few came close. We'll try this again next year.

We could do it for today.

First trade, number of d men traded, next Flyers pick (hopefully they can acquire a 2nd), number of goalies drafted etc.

First Trade: Luke Schenn to EDM for pick 57.
Number of D men traded: 2
Next Pick: Mitchell Stephens
Number of Goalies: 1

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
We could do it for today.

First trade, number of d men traded, next Flyers pick (hopefully they can acquire a 2nd), number of goalies drafted etc.

First Trade: Luke Schenn to EDM for pick 57.
Number of D men traded: 2
Next Pick: Mitchell Stephens
Number of Goalies: 1

Grossman and 90 to Ott for 48

3 D traded

We take Vladar

2 Goalies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad