Draft Opt Outs and HFNHL Drafted

• Thread starter HFNHL Red Wings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

I am going to start a list of players I know have opted out of this years draft (some have shown up on various Top 100 lists). As I am late as usual starting my draft work I'm sure there are others of you that can add to this list.

Also please include on the list players that are on CSS but who have already been drafted in the HFNHL as there are always a dozen or so.

Matt maybe you can make this a sticky post and kill off that Sim Manager Needed post :)

Anyway, here in no particular order are the opt-outs I am aware of (source McKeen's).

Joe Barnes
Paul Stasny
Keith Yandle
Anthony Aiello
Alex Berry
T.J. Hensick
Joanathon Sigalet
Matt Greene
Steve Birnstill
Matt Duffy
Jeff Caron
Tom Gorowsky
Jared Hummel
Linus Persson
Tobias Viklund
Anton Belov
Adgur Dzhugelia

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
G Martin Houle (Cape Breton) will also be drafted by some smart team who saw what he could do before Marc-Andre Fleury got sent down. Hasnain beat me to the punch in drafting him in the HFNHL last year, but I scooped him up on the cheap in a mid-season trade, so he's Columbus property now.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
According to the HF's article on NCAA commitments, here are a few more college players who apparently didn't opt in to the draft:
- Scott McCulloch NA40
- Mason Raymond NA155
- Christian Hanson NA162
- Michael Kostka NA165
- MacGregor Sharp NA179
- Andrew Thomas NA183
- Nicholas Kemp NA196
- John Greco NA201
- Daniel Vukovic NA222
- Adam D'Alba G26

HFNHL Red Wings

Curse that Emerson for not checking his list.

Teemu Nurmi ES114 is on the Columbus prospect list.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Curse that Emerson for not checking his list.

Teemu Nurmi ES114 is on the Columbus prospect list.

Mea culpa, mea culpa... I'd forgotten that he'd not been drafted last year. Of course, having had a generally unimpressive season, there's every chance he won't be drafted this year either, so I doubt any of you will be too upset about him not being available for you! :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad