Draft Notes 2

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
1) The draft order has been posted to the files section of the Yahoo group. PLEASE CHECK THIS LIST. I do make mistakes, and it is your responsibility to double check that we have your picks correct.

2) Trading will reopen when I enter the chat room in the morning, probably around 9. When trading during the draft, please have both GMs private message me AND send me an email. I like to keep a record of all trades.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Where do I mail my draftlist? It seems like I cant be present during the draft since I will play(Goalie of course) the quarterfinals in a local beachsoccer tournament. Wish me luck since the winners will get a teamtrip to the UK to watch some premier league action.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Tampa GM said:
Where do I mail my draftlist? It seems like I cant be present during the draft since I will play(Goalie of course) the quarterfinals in a local beachsoccer tournament. Wish me luck since the winners will get a teamtrip to the UK to watch some premier league action.

Good luck on the beach, Martin - hope you win that trip!

Your draft list should have been emailed to Matt already if you weren't going to be able to make it, but I imagine he'll be ok if you send it tonight. He and Andrew - the other Gledhill ;) - will be attending the draft together, so you might want to send it to Andrew as well in case Matt has trouble receiving it.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
We just won the quarterfinals with 8-1 :) Less then one hour til the semis starts.

I have mailed by list to the Gledhills and also a copy to Austrian GM of Predators.

Good luck with the draft and please let Bäckström slip til my 3rd pick...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad