Pre-Game Talk: Draft lottery countdown thread. April 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachcomber

Apr 6, 2015
No need to hype the lottery. After watching this team since 1970 the odds of the Nucks winning any kind of draft lottery are dismal at best. Plan for fifth pick.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GIVE US A TOP 2 PICK!.....

..... but I'm expecting we'll be drafting 5th :(

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
I'm in Toronto on business from the 27th to the 2nd. It is going to be a really awesome trip, or it's going to be really terrible. Everything comes down to the lottery results between us an the Laughs

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Honestly...
I expect us to pick 4th...
While Edmonton and Toronto retain the top two picks.
:help:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Did the simulator and got us 1st again which is where I 100% believe we will be

1 Vancouver
2 Winnipeg
3 Arizona

cooker24

May 7, 2002
Visit site
Is it too greedy to ask for the Canucks to get the 1st overall pick and the Coyotes to get the 2nd overall pick and for the Canucks to walk away with Laine and whatever Benning can pry out of Phoenix?

Wizlevard

Apr 25, 2016
London, Ontario
The thing I hate about the lottery is I can't even complain about stuff when my team loses. I know they're going to, but I won't be able to point to a reason why.

I LIKE CONTROL DAMMIT

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Is it too greedy to ask for the Canucks to get the 1st overall pick and the Coyotes to get the 2nd overall pick and for the Canucks to walk away with Laine and whatever Benning can pry out of Phoenix?

If Benning gets the 1st OV and walks away with anything other than Matthews there will be a riot.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
The Canucks have done what they could to improve their odds. Now it's up to the hockey gods.
I suspect that the hockey gods will curse the Canucks yet again and they will select 5th

ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Feb 5, 2006
Calgary

Benning pry out of Phoenix? That's rich. Figure we will be giving up a 5th to move down one spot.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I seriously think the time we finally win a 1st overall pick will be the time when the curse is lifted from the Canucks to win the Stanley Cup.

Just a gut feeling...but when will we ever win the 1st overall? God who knows...

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
If Benning gets the 1st OV and walks away with anything other than Matthews there will be a riot.

I wouldn't riot if we got Laine + something from Arizona in a trade down from 1st overall. As a matter of fact, since I prefer Laine over Matthews, I'd celebrate.

TARS

May 3, 2009
Vancouver
I wouldn't riot if we got Laine + something from Arizona in a trade down from 1st overall. As a matter of fact, since I prefer Laine over Matthews, I'd celebrate.

I could live with that.

Though the chances of that specific 1-2 happening is less than 1% I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad