Draft Game?

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
This thread just caught my eye. I am a big fan of the draft and I do love games, but there is nothing in this thread that really says what the game is or how it's played. Any info you can direct me to?

BigBenSF*

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Okay, thanks for the info. I was personally hoping this was involving the NHL entry draft, but no. Best of luck to you guys with the game, though.

BigBenSF*

When are we planning on starting this? Because I'm pretty busy tomorrow exam week and all.

Saturday afternoon. As long as activity is high, we can do this very fast and hopefully end by Sunday night/Monday night.

Looks like we won't be able to reach 16, so I'm going have to cut some people in order to come down to 8. If you aren't included, feel free to be the assistant to a team.

OP should be up late tonight. Taking any more interested people until around 8 or 9.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Saturday afternoon. As long as activity is high, we can do this very fast and hopefully end by Sunday night/Monday night.

Looks like we won't be able to reach 16, so I'm going have to cut some people in order to come down to 8. If you aren't included, feel free to be the assistant to a team.

OP should be up late tonight. Taking any more interested people until around 8 or 9.

Why cut people?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Any idea what time exactly we starting tomorrow? Gonna be out in the morning to play some street hockey in this amazing weather!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad