GDT: Draft Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
K, you guys are awesome for even though we may disagree there's a respect here and sometimes its hard to see it in writing like texts are but the HF Borads of The Winnipeg Jets is the best and our team will one day be the there to!

So to you all that have already pre planned your Draft Day Thread please do not let me steal your thunder cause I wanna see what you did k. exited!!!!!!

Just please use this link : as our theme song for tonight please though:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tonight+gonna+be+a+good+night&ia=videos&iai=uSD4vsh1zDA

Many Thanks

Your Pal

Georgetown AL

:handclap: :nod: Go Jets Go :jets Go Jets Go :nod: :handclap:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

BTW Go Bombers Go! That's where the party will be tonight in the PEG, God I pray they win Cheers btw I will be buried one day near the best City in the entire World and that's the PEG, my final resting place right beside my Twin sister Aline! I remember a cardboard license plate that read Born and Brewed In Manitoba! It had to do with beer go figure!

CHEERS!

I gotta a feeling, woohoo that tonights going to be a good night cause tonight is going to be a good good night! WOOOOHOOOO

As long as I live long enough to see my Jets win the Stanley Cup!

Last edited:

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
K, you guys are awesome for even though we may disagree there's a respect here and sometimes its hard to see it in writing like texts are but the HF Borads of The Winnipeg Jets is the best and our team will one day be the there to!

So to you all that have already pre planned your Draft Day Thread please do not let me steal your thunder cause I wanna see what you did k. exited!!!!!!

Just please use this link : as our theme song for tonight please though:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tonight+gonna+be+a+good+night&ia=videos&iai=uSD4vsh1zDA

Many Thanks

Your Pal

Georgetown AL

:handclap: :nod: Go Jets Go :jets Go Jets Go :nod: :handclap:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

BTW Go Bombers Go! That's where the party will be tonight in the PEG, God I pray they win Cheers btw I will be buried one day near the best City in the entire World and that's the PEG, my final resting place right beside my Twin sister Aline! I remember a cardboard license plate that read Born and Brewed In Manitoba! It had to do with beer go figure!

CHEERS!

I gotta a feeling, woohoo that tonights going to be a good night cause tonight is going to be a good good night! WOOOOHOOOO

As long as I live long enough to see my Jets win the Stanley Cup!

Cheers, bud. We're all here for the same reason. Go Jets Go!

Unless they pick Puljujarvi. :laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
It's legit my birthday today and all I want for my birthday is for the Jets to draft Laine and not screw up #22 and #36

nothingbutrum

Oct 24, 2014
vbookierehab
Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine

Maybe Matthews or Puljujarvi, but...

Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine Laine

Fun day ahead.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Here's to hoping no insider tweets that mention the Jets and Puljujarvi before the draft.

My heart is going to give out before the draft otherwise!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Here's to hoping no insider tweets that mention the Jets and Puljujarvi before the draft.

My heart is going to give out before the draft otherwise!

Only if it is a blockbuster deal where the Jets acquire #3 in addition to their #2. Now wouldn't that create one hell of a buzz in the hockey world.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
2- laine
22 - kunin, cholowski, johansen
36 - Morrison, clague, niemaleinen

My best guess who jets select
)

I like those selections. I will add......

22 Bellows and Gauthier.......... I know they are rated to go slightly higher in the draft than 22, but I have a feeling that one of them may be available. Who thought Connor would be available at 17 last year?

36) Hajek

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
If they could get three players each with the 22 and 36 picks that would be amazing. :laugh:

Here's hoping Chevy doesn't decide he needs a helmet puncher at 2.

Yes, because that's been his modus operandi early in the first round. :D

This one's going to be a pain in the rear for me to watch, but I'm going to try my darnest to see it. It'll be 1am in the morning here, methinks. Go Jets!

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Let's f-ing do it guys and gals!

Tonight was a good night, lets kill the f out of this draft! it's ours baby, no one can stop us after tommorow.

This is go time baby. If anyone doesn't actually know that it's go the f time, remind them of it! It's our time to shine. All lights on us. 7 pm ET it's lights the f out! Go Jets Go!!!!!!

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
Yes, because that's been his modus operandi early in the first round. :D

This one's going to be a pain in the rear for me to watch, but I'm going to try my darnest to see it. It'll be 1am in the morning here, methinks. Go Jets!

I'm trying very hard to reverse my negative outlook on life of the last three years but I fall down occasionally.

Going to be watching tonight.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
last Stanley article (unless the Jets draft him):
http://jetsnation.ca/2016/6/24/draft-theory-and-thoughts-on-logan-stanley

Article is less on Stanley and more draft theory.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad