GDT: Draft Day Part IV - Leafs second 1st round pick approaching at 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
You should watch some Marner videos before making posts you will regret.

Wow cause youtube vids ar the best way to judge a player? Stupid pick, Arz and TML will rue the day they passed on a player like noah.
Oh great, the guy Leafs brass wanted just went at 27.... how does the trade-back look now?

PhiladelphiaKessel

DontCrossthe****Line
Aug 9, 2010
Detroit trades down = "such a smart franchise"
Toronto trades down = "what are they thinking" <- the comment by leafidiently is hilarious lol

This.

It was a smart move. We need to trust hunter. There the ones who have spent the time watching and scouting these players

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Got too cute. Trading down in the bottom 20 is risky because that's where the better GM's are picking! Murray and Yzerman FTW!

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
I feel bad for juulsen, sports net is such amateur hour. Kid goes up to talk and they cut him off after 5 seconds.

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
that cant be the leafs guy... they wouldn't drop down for a 3rd unless they were sure

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
If they take Kylington or Carlsson with the upcoming pick I'm going to need several stiff drinks tonight, and not for the positive reasons.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Do you people really think the Leafs only had one player in mind when they moved down 5 picks. I would imagine that that were several acceptable players they expected to be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad