Draft Day 2015 - Rounds 2-7 (NHL.com stream, NHLN, TVA Sports 2, NBC-SN in US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
What do you know, anyway? :laugh:

The Habs didn't pick your guy, we get it. Most of these kids will bust. Remember that time we had the perfect draft in 2012? How did picking the most hyped up prospects turn out?

Has nothing to do with the draft. Bergevin has the least balls of any GM in the league. He sees our record and thinks the team is in a good spot. We are not even close to competing with our garbage forward core and he does nothing three years in a row to address it. He even lets his coach ruin our best prospect in decades.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Knott, who I don't like, goes to Chicago and will turn out to be a star now.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Has nothing to do with the draft. Bergevin has the least balls of any GM in the league. He sees our record and thinks the team is in a good spot. We are not even close to competing with our garbage forward core and he does nothing three years in a row to address it. He even lets his coach ruin our best prospect in decades.

Please go **** on MB in the right thread you're ruining an enjoyable one

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
dergachyov still on the board

hope we go with either ahl or nicolas roy with our next pick

void

Jan 5, 2006
I like MB, but a lot of teams being proactive about filling their needs. Can't go into the season with PAP and DD in the top 6.

Any improvement in offense is going to have to come from Eller, DSP, Galchenyuk, or couple of Hudon, Andrighetto, Scherbak and McCarron taking the next step.

We're SO ****ed if DD and PAP are in our top 6 next season. Price masked so many issues last year and there's just no way he'll be able to repeat such a season.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Fun party going on right now. Small problem....we're watching it through the window from the house at the other side of the road...

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Unlikely but if one of Siegenthaler, Kylington, MVS, Novak, Brisebois or Speers drop I'll be happy

Dunn :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad