Draft 2020: 2nd Round Steals

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Someone in the 20-30 range will fall to us.
Here are Buttons's prospects in that range.
-
Jack Quinn. Noel Gunler. Yan Kuznetsov. Rodion Amirov. Mavrik Bourque. Tyson Foerster. Eemil Viro. Shakir Mukhamdullin. Jake Neighbors. Ozzy Wiesblatt.
-
Which ones would you consider drafting at 32 and why?

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
I think Craig's list is overly high/low on some prospects. Kuznetsov hasn't been ranked higher than like 90, but Cormier/Andrae for D and Mysak at C I'll consider if he thinks they are outside round 1.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Someone in the 20-30 range will fall to us.
Here are Buttons's prospects in that range.
-
Jack Quinn. Noel Gunler. Yan Kuznetsov. Rodion Amirov. Mavrik Bourque. Tyson Foerster. Eemil Viro. Shakir Mukhamdullin. Jake Neighbors. Ozzy Wiesblatt.
-
Which ones would you consider drafting at 32 and why?

I don’t think Gunler will be remotely close to being an option at 32; but I’ve seen a little bit of him in trying to watch Raymond and Holtz. Watching the SHL is absolutely miserable at times though. Recently Gunler and Raymond played against each other and the two of them combined for about 2 minutes of ice time. That being said, Gunler’s offensive package is drool worthy and absolutely worth a gamble.

Also, Jack Quinn because we could right two wrongs with one pick in the eyes of @The Zetterberg Era. If you can’t get Quinn or Jack Hughes, just get both of them in one name.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Thomas Bordelau and Jake Sanderson.

I feel like the US program is being overlooked a little this year.

I also like Zion Nybeck and Carter Savoie. Very skilled players that may fall to round 2 because they’re undersized.

Last edited:

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012

I also like Zion Nybeck and Carter Savoie. Very skilled players that may fall to round 2 because they’re undersized.

While not a great class for them, I do think the NDTP kids start to look comparatively attractive in the late first/early 2nd.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Yeah. Lots of guys started as unknowns. But my guess is some of these guys emerge by spring rankings.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
I don’t think Gunler will be remotely close to being an option at 32; but I’ve seen a little bit of him in trying to watch Raymond and Holtz. Watching the SHL is absolutely miserable at times though. Recently Gunler and Raymond played against each other and the two of them combined for about 2 minutes of ice time. That being said, Gunler’s offensive package is drool worthy and absolutely worth a gamble.

Also, Jack Quinn because we could right two wrongs with one pick in the eyes of @The Zetterberg Era. If you can’t get Quinn or Jack Hughes, just get both of them in one name
By their powers combined ... lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad