Download the 2019-2020 Rangers Media Guide (PDF)

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
My home office has an entire shelf of these damn things.

These things were quite the undertaking back in the day.

would love to have the old ones in PDF as well to be able to reference back to them without needing an entire book shelf to store them lol

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
would love to have the old ones in PDF as well to be able to reference back to them without needing an entire book shelf to store them lol

It used to be fun to get feedback on things like height/weight.

You'd almost always have someone from the front office, or an agent comment on that.

Deleted member 23124

here is the press release on it...

Jim Schoenfeld Steps Down

part of overturning the front office from the sather era to the next era...honestly not completely sure what he did the last few years, once drury took over in hartford his role was reduced
Thanks much. I actually looked it up after not seeing his name in the guide.

I'd always hoped he'd take over the defensive coaching duties.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise

I wonder if someone has converted the original source files. I'll have to remember to ask.

One of the nice things about going digital is that they can do more with the content --- photos, more milestones, more information, etc. Look at the section on Lundqvist; he has 17 pages dedicated to him. That was out of the question back in the day.

Even when I was there, we had to try and keep the books within a certain range for printing costs. Heck, just the full-color printing costs alone were significant. We never did the guides to make money, but they couldn't lose money either. The goal was to recoup costs and maybe make a modest profit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad