Injury Report: Dougie Hamilton (Leg) - UPD - Had Surgery on 1/17/20 - Out Indefinitely

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Just listening podcast from 2 weeks ago (finnish one) "half season summary". One short discussion was Sami Vatanen (Devils) and they said as "known thing" that canes have asked after him as Hamilton is injured. Podcast team included couple of well known Finnish hockey journalist and Esa Tikkanen, so I would guess they know what they are talking.

Just mentioned as speculation.
It is known.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Ok, what's the latest ? I read he was scheduled for March 17th but i don't think he has practiced yet . . .

You can't scoot in museums. It must've been hell for him.

So I *think* he's off the scooter and into a walking boot as of at least last week. I saw a picture of him at the Canes Bash on March 1st and it looked like he was standing on both legs but that there was what looked like a walking boot under his pants leg. I'll see if I can find the pic, but that'd be an encouraging development if he could bear weight on that leg.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
So I *think* he's off the scooter and into a walking boot as of at least last week. I saw a picture of him at the Canes Bash on March 1st and it looked like he was standing on both legs but that there was what looked like a walking boot under his pants leg. I'll see if I can find the pic, but that'd be an encouraging development if he could bear weight on that leg.
If you see him again, be sure to lift up his pant legs to check!

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Bears weigh a lot. Seems excessive.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles

John and Tripp said this in a game not long ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad