Double Header Tonight (March 26th)

HFNHL Red Wings

Well I was going to post this for tomorrow but since the All-Star voting results haven't been announced it will have to be tonight (have to keep things moving).

I know it's short notice for getting lines in but since I seem to be lucky to get new lines for injuries and trades for 1 in 3 cases (this is pitiful folks) it probably won't mater :p:

Further on that last point, for the first few months of the seaon teams had generally been the best I've seen for submitting lines but it's gotten terrible in the past two months such that we're on pace to have awarded the some of biggest financial penalties in league history. Considering how many complaints there were about finances, some GM's certainly are hurting themselves.

HFNHL Red Wings

How long have you been in the league Matt? :sarcasm:

Keeping lines updated and managing your roster is considered one of the most fundamental roles of a HFNHL GM. Any GM, not announced as being away, that does not submit updated lines following a trade, injury, or recovery within approximately 2 days gets a 'strike'. Each time a team has 3 strikes a $200k penalty is applied. Regular failure to submit lines can be grounds for dismissal.
There is some discretion involved as GM's that have proven to be highly reliable in getting lines in may get an occassional 'free pass'.

Don't worry Matt I don't believe you have had any strikes this year but there is approximately 9 or 10 GM's that have had at least one penalty applied.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
How long have you been in the league Matt? :sarcasm:

Keeping lines updated and managing your roster is considered one of the most fundamental roles of a HFNHL GM. Any GM, not announced as being away, that does not submit updated lines following a trade, injury, or recovery within approximately 2 days gets a 'strike'. Each time a team has 3 strikes a $200k penalty is applied. Regular failure to submit lines can be grounds for dismissal.
There is some discretion involved as GM's that have proven to be highly reliable in getting lines in may get an occassional 'free pass'.

Don't worry Matt I don't believe you have had any strikes this year but there is approximately 9 or 10 GM's that have had at least one penalty applied.

Easy now :cf: I'm pretty sure I haven't had one this year, I actually enjoy checking out the results almost daily - and flipping my lines here and there (since Iginla rarely scores any points at all when on the top line.. I just dunno what it is ...)

Another things is that I'm not sure I've ever had such a strike, and if I have I've never noticed. Maybe that is why my team is so poor. :m-sad:

HFNHL Red Wings

Easy now :cf: I'm pretty sure I haven't had one this year, I actually enjoy checking out the results almost daily - and flipping my lines here and there (since Iginla rarely scores any points at all when on the top line.. I just dunno what it is ...)

Another things is that I'm not sure I've ever had such a strike, and if I have I've never noticed. Maybe that is why my team is so poor. :m-sad:

I'm just razzing you Matt.

I'm not sure if you've ever had a strike, all I know is you haven't had one this season.

You're on Santa's 'nice' list :santa: :elf:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad