Confirmed with Link: Dorion fired. Staios interim GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
untitled-4.gif

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass Dorion.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Do you think Melnyk would have fired him for this had it come to light under his watch?

• Haha
Reactions: senswon

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Andlauer and now his hand picked POHO Staios are in this for the long haul, and as you logically point out they’re in no rush to severely rock the boat as a minority of fans want them to do, as you point out.

At this time, the pickings are slim when it comes to selecting a new GM or new Head Coach…. MA and SS both know there will be a larger pool to select from in the off-season even if the Senators make the playoffs.

I suspect both MA and SS are looking at the season as their due diligence and unless there is a complete collapse on the ice and the Sens are well out of reach of a playoff spot by December, I think they ride out the season with both PD and DJS and watch how things transpire with the challenges ( some self inflicted) before them and how they either get past them, or can’t get out from under them.

I understand how every fan desires the perfect coach and GM for their team, but that is a fantasy, and is never going to happen….. some fans, a minority, desire a quick fix, instant gratification because they don’t like the current GM or Head coach…. The owner and the POHO are looking down the road, and know they will eventually replace the both of them at some point, it’s how the business of the NHL works, and quick knee jerk decisions Do not serve the long term plans well.
surprised-the-office.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad