Donut's FHP (2013-14)

BigBenSF*

whoops. CBK had him anyway.

Power drop Pirri, add Alex Killorn ($0.875M)

BigBenSF*

well it's a bit hard when search doesn't work

Last edited by a moderator:

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Fribourg Gotteron drop/add

Ryan Pulock (No contract), Add Tom Gilbert ($0.900m)
Jeremy Morin ($0.866m), Add Magnus Paajarvi ($1.200m)
Ryan Murray ($3.494m), Add Erik Gustaffson ($1.000m)​

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:cbj

Drop:

Jason Zucker ($833,333)

Add:

Stephen Weiss ($4.9M)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
AND IT'S A GO! Just finished setting up the website, putting all the names and sorting out some of the roster errors. Some drops by teams were voided due to the fact that they were trying to pick up someone already drafted.

Rosters are pretty much locked now unless you are making the rare drop or making a trade. And cause it doesn't really matter who knows the username/password since you cant do anything anyways..........

Username: HFFHP
Password: hashtag

This is a very basic hockey pool website I like to use. Pretty much just a point calculating site that updates once a day. Hope ya'll are okay with that.

ALSO, one team is open at the moment because that GM hasn't really responded. Message me if you are interested in taking over the Frolunda Indians.

- Donut

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
AND IT'S A GO! Just finished setting up the website, putting all the names and sorting out some of the roster errors. Some drops by teams were voided due to the fact that they were trying to pick up someone already drafted.

Rosters are pretty much locked now unless you are making the rare drop or making a trade. And cause it doesn't really matter who knows the username/password since you cant do anything anyways..........

Username: HFFHP
Password: hashtag

This is a very basic hockey pool website I like to use. Pretty much just a point calculating site that updates once a day. Hope ya'll are okay with that.
:thumbu: Looks good. The Bulldogs are locked and loaded.

ALSO, one team is open at the moment because that GM hasn't really responded. Message me if you are interested in taking over the Frolunda Indians.
Whomever takes over the Indians has Toews, Tavares, Letang, Pavelski, Kunitz, not to mention intriguing potential greats in Alfredsson, Lecavalier, Krug, Parenteau, Franson and Reimer (a win already!).

BigBenSF*

Lets try this again.

Power drop Pirri, add Dustin Penner ($2.000M)

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Hartford_Whalers_1979.jpg

Is anyone interested in Stoll or Glencross, I am willing to move one, if not both of them in a deal.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
**** me, sorry guys, have so much made in school!

i will fix everything tommorow, day off from school, is it ok :)?

Aela*

that feel when you go to login to pickup hockey to check the stats and you can't cause pw has changed...

edit:

wtf it logs me in when i go to main page but says pw is wrong...?

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
No one wants to make any trades, come on guys lets make this game more alive. I have Stoll and Glencross that can move if anyone is interested.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Kuddos to trick9's Buffalo Sabres, the early leader in our hockey pool with Ovechkin, Grabovski, and Johansson tearing up Washington, the Sedins producing in Vancouver, and Bernier hot in T.O.

Aela*

Looking to make trades, aka dump Gagner.

Remember we're only 3 games in though guys ;)

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Standings:

1 Pittsburgh Power 132
2 HC Fribourg Gotteron 131
3 Buffalo Sabres 126
4 Hamilton Bulldogs 117
4 Toronto Maple Leafs 117

The Sabres with Ovechkin have slipped to third, Crosby's Power is one point ahead of Fribourg with Niemi and Quick racking up wins. Fourth is a tie between the Leafs with successful goalies Crawford and Varlamov and my Bulldogs with Subban, Marleau and Zetterberg leading the way, and goalies Miller and Emery providing no support (Buffalo and Philly are sucking).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad