Donut Fantasy GM Game v.1.0 Draft Thread

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
The Montreal Canadiens with the 312th Overall Pick Select...

Logo_Canadiens_de_Montr%C3%A9al_1922-1925.png

Peter Budaj

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
via list, :caps select Ristolainen and Girgensons (because it is his final 2 picks and it is via list, trick9 has the option to switch picks if the players don't fit his final two roster spots)

:caps Switch them to Frederik Andersen and Lauri Korpikoski.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nhl

Selection for the final 5 rounds (Rounds 21-25; Rookies/Prospects only [less than 12 games played prior to the start of the 2013-14 season]) will begin tomorrow at 7:00PM EST. Each pick will only be a 15 minute clock with the hope of finishing the draft tomorrow night. Send in a list if you are gonna be away.

Any roster that is not completed with full roster (12F, 6D, 2G), each players cap-hit (using 2014-15 cap-hit), and the total cap space and cap hit for the team will be AUTO-MATICALLY skipped. [Even if you are missing ONE player's cap hit or one of the three things, I will skip you.

>>> I am starting this later than usual so I will for sure be online and ready to run this show when it starts <<<

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:nhl

Selection for the final 5 rounds (Rounds 21-25; Rookies/Prospects only [less than 12 games played prior to the start of the 2013-14 season]) will begin tomorrow at 7:00PM EST. Each pick will only be a 15 minute clock with the hope of finishing the draft tomorrow night. Send in a list if you are gonna be away.

Any roster that is not completed with full roster (12F, 6D, 2G), each players cap-hit (using 2014-15 cap-hit), and the total cap space and cap hit for the team will be AUTO-MATICALLY skipped. [Even if you are missing ONE player's cap hit or one of the three things, I will skip you.

>>> I am starting this later than usual so I will for sure be online and ready to run this show when it starts <<<

This draft is useless, we're inactive and the game is dying. please can we skip this?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
This draft is useless, we're inactive and the game is dying. please can we skip this?

I'm gonna keep it cause some guys are really looking forward to this. I know activity is dying that's why I'm hoping the draft will conclude tonight so we can vote on standings, etc etc.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
NYR has incomplete roster, so is skipped.

Flyers are ON THE CLOCK (for 15 minutes)
then
Panthers,
Jets,
Sharks

Last edited:

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I'm gonna keep it cause some guys are really looking forward to this. I know activity is dying that's why I'm hoping the draft will conclude tonight so we can vote on standings, etc etc.

You can auto my picks, cuz I won't be here.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Poised for a playoff push, the Sharks of San Jose select a depth option in case of injuries or suspensions in a 20-year-old rookie who already has an impressive 192 hits this NHL season to go along with his 13 goals, 23 points, a quality performing Bottom-6 role forward already,...

:sharks

Boone Jenner

Boone-Jenner.jpg

The Hockey News said:
Owns impressive two-way upside from the center position, plus a good frame (6-1) and some leadership qualities that add even more value to his overall package.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad