Pre-Game Talk: Don't Open This Thread

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1697832025270355.gif

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007

South Asian Celebration night and a picture of Evander.

When I was little I was always curious why a certain team with go with a pair of scissors and a pig as their logo—of course my eyes didn't work very well back then

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
As a Korean (East Asian) I'm shocked at the amount of racism we have towards South Asians. So I'm glad Edmonton are celebrating their night against.. the Buffalo Sabres.. with a pic of Evander Kane.

BTW this inappropriate clip from my favorite podcast is hilarious:

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
As a Korean (East Asian) I'm shocked at the amount of racism we have towards South Asians. So I'm glad Edmonton are celebrating their night against.. the Buffalo Sabres.. with a pic of Evander Kane.

It's always been there. We just have social media now to find/see them all in the comment sections of posts

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

South Asian Celebration night and a picture of Evander.

When I was little I was always curious why a certain team with go with a pair of scissors and a pig as their logo—of course my eyes didn't work very well back then

They did post this yesterday.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Apparently "south asians" equate to just Sikhs/Pujnabis from India.

When in reality they aren't even 5% of South Asians. 90%+ of South Asians never wear turbans.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Jackie Chan is a beauty.:thumbu:

I think tonight is going to be another ultra tight one. Buffalo has really given us problems in recent years.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012

Saw a clip of Steven He in there. His content is HILARIOUS...

• Haha
Reactions: Perfect_Drug

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
McDavid is at exactly one point per game against Buffalo in his career. That’s his lowest point per game average against any team in the league.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
McDavid is at exactly one point per game against Buffalo in his career. That’s his lowest point per game average against any team in the league.

This acheivement had belonged to St. Louis basically since his first year since he was shut down in two games vs them in his first week in the NHL. He finally knocked them off it this year with 6 points in 2 games. Now time to knock Buffalo off it as well.

Reactions: TB12 and OilerTyler

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Let's see if McDavid can make it through a Buffalo game without his brain falling out of his head.

Reactions: Mez

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Kane-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
RNH-Henrique-Perry
Janmark-Carrick-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Stecher
Kulak-Ceci

Skinner