Post-Game Talk: Don't Drink and Drai

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Draisaitl has not had a poor 2 weeks, he had a poor night. Smith's lateral movement is atrocious. The only option there was a pass and he still can't push across his crease in anything even remotely resembling a butterfly. Lost that game entirely on goaltending. Their goalie was much better and much luckier.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Top line let the team down
Kass trying to be fancy
mcD not selfish enough

But oh god Drai...wtf???

Also, smith...maybe he hurt himself with that OT save attempt. Can't deal with him and his unnecessarily excessive movements on what should be the most pedestrian save

Reactions: Bretzky and McTedi

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Either Holland is going to let this team slowly sink or hopefully grab some help and not waste a great year by McDrai.

I would have split those guys up tonight. Drai looked like he was hungover and on something. Just terribad

Reactions: KYams17

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I don't remember the last time McDavid and Draisaitl had a good game and it's not really their fault. The coach is playing them into the ground, same with Klefbom who has been poor the last few weeks.

Draisaitl in particular is not built to play this many minutes. I think a game off would do him some good to recharge the batteries because he's sinking out there, sinking like a big German stone.

Reactions: RattsSSV and Cloned

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I have McDavid, Drai, Nuge, Bear, and Neal on my fantasy team. I just lost my matchup by 3 points because none of them could score a goal tonight (goal = 3 points).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad