Management Don Sweeney - State of the Bruins (2/10/22)

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Don at the draft:

BLIND SQUIRREL.jpg

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
I almost choked on my bourbon when he mentioned "you have to have depth at all positions."

f***ing for real, dude? Look at all the depth on display.

These reporters asking questions are p***yes.

I wish one of the reporters would have the guts to mention all of the asinine free agent signings, draft picks, and trades that he has made which have contributed to the lack of depth.

If Sweeney never played for the Bruins and therefore wasn't a member of the Old Boys Club and beloved by Jacobs and Sinden he'd be holding a stop sign at a construction site right now. Ditto with Neely.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I wish one of the reporters would have the guts to mention all of the asinine free agent signings, draft picks, and trades that he has made which have contributed to the lack of depth.

If Sweeney never played for the Bruins and therefore wasn't a member of the Old Boys Club and beloved by Jacobs and Sinden he'd be holding a stop sign at a construction site right now. Ditto with Neely.

Bruins media is soft

easton117

Nov 11, 2017

In fairness if given the option of being cooped up in my office all day or that stop sign, I might pick the fresh air personally

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007

Agree totally. But I will always have a soft spot for Cam Neely. Don Sweeney was blah as a player and my god is he terrible as a GM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad