GDT: Don Sweeney News Conference - 11:30 AM - NESN Plus, NHLN, SN (Canada) - WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
****ing disgraceful. Complete clown shoes. Parade is delayed, so now the presser is too? Jesus these guys can't get out of their own way. Just buffoons.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
****ing disgraceful. Complete clown shoes. Parade is delayed, so now the presser is too? Jesus these guys can't get out of their own way. Just buffoons.

I'll put money on Don and Cam coming out at the exact time the parade begins

qc

Aug 23, 2011

They think we are all abject morons.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Jack asking all the questions I've been asking

Yes, and Brickley explaining the situation perfectly. After the Cup, they gave guys the money and the NMC's in the hopes of winning more Cups.

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. And now we are looking at the aftermath of that process. As Brick said, this is a new era and the B's are in a different process and coaches get fired during these stretches.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I'll put money on Don and Cam coming out at the exact time the parade begins

They should be given their walking papers if this is the case. I wanted Claude gone a lot more than I wanted him here. Regardless of my opinion of his offensive coaching ability, he delivered us a cup. He deserves respect, and to hide behind the Patriots parade is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace, and the timing is clearly intentional. I just don't understand why this wasn't done weeks ago, the answers to the questions are easy, "We feel this team is under-performing." "We can't change the players, but we need a change". Canned crap responses, that is literally all you have to give in this type of situation

110615_claude-julien-holds-stanley-cup__ap.jpg

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Empty room. What a bunch of ****ing *******s.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Keep thinking back to Gretzky commenting about the Devils being a Mickey Mouse organization and saying to myself, "this applies to the B`s"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad