Management Don Sweeney - Media Update ( 7/22/21 )

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
From what I gather from this it sounds like if Krejci parts ways with the Bruins he thinks the spot can be claimed by someone already in the system... Coyle at 2c might actually happen.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Ritchie (not surprising), Kase and Senyshyn all getting qualifying offers. Senyshyn i thought they may move on from, but i think they need to find a new 4th line and anyone and everyone will get a shot. Anyone know what Kase qualifying offer is?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

So the Hall thing = progress but nothing set in stone

Which is too bad because I thought it was done

If this drags on....or Ferris has told Bruins they want to see what some other offers are on the 28th.

That will be bad news for the Bruins

Reactions: inactive user

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Ritchie (not surprising), Kase and Senyshyn all getting qualifying offers. Senyshyn i thought they may move on from, but i think they need to find a new 4th line and anyone and everyone will get a shot. Anyone know what Kase qualifying offer is?
f*** me... Ritchie, Kase and Senyshyn sounds like they want to load up on picks for 22/23. If that's the plan why sign Hall.

Reactions: Jim

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
From what I gather from this it sounds like if Krejci parts ways with the Bruins he thinks the spot can be claimed by someone already in the system... Coyle at 2c might actually happen.

I think that this may have been the idea/plan when Coyle got his new contract. After all, he really is paid to be a second-line C. (Whether Coyle is indeed a top-six C is another thing.)

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
I think that this may have been the idea/plan when Coyle got his new contract. After all, he really is paid to be a second-line C. (Whether Coyle is indeed a top-six C is another thing.)
Maybe. Either way it’s a terrible plan that will inevitably lead to either missing the playoffs entirely or another 1st/2nd round exit.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I think Krejci lives in the Carolina’s wonder if that is holding him back

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
didn't really say a whole lot.
hope they don't add older slower players i.e. yandle,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad