Don Cherry in Calgary tonight?

StayFrosty

Dec 6, 2011
I need a correction here...

My sister just got back from Calgary. She says Don Cherry was at a bar in Calgary with all these "hockey players", living it up. She says all these Detroit players were in the city staying at a hotel.

Obviously not all of this story is true. Is any of it true?

Is Don Cherry even in the city? Are these minor league players she was talking about??

Aug 3, 2010

My sister just got back from Calgary. She says Don Cherry was at a bar in Calgary with all these "hockey players", living it up. She says all these Detroit players were in the city staying at a hotel.

Is Don Cherry even in the city? Are these minor league players she was talking about??

Not sure, but I don't see any reason why NHL-level players would 'chill' with Cherry at a bar. Minor-leaguers? Most likely.

He COULD be in town, but unless he's wearing one of his famous blazers, who'd know?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

I would say your sister is messing with you considering the Flames were in Detroit tonight and not in Calgary, your sister probably saw the 2 teams were playing and decided to screw around with you.

StayFrosty

Dec 6, 2011
I would say your sister is messing with you considering the Flames were in Detroit tonight and not in Calgary, your sister probably saw the 2 teams were playing and decided to screw around with you.

No, trust me.... she would know not to mess with me, and she wouldn't be smart enough to know where the Wings/Flames were tonight. She doesn't like hockey. For all I know the Cherry impersonator was at the bar. Who knows what she was talking about the players being there.

There was nothing with Don Cherry at a bar during the Flames game tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad