Domi influenced by Clarke [Max Domi talks about living with diabetes]

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Yeah, they've been going on about this Clarke and Domi thing for at least a year now in almost every show or broadcast starring the latter.
I would have been happy with Domi instead of Morin in 2013. Not a knock on Morin I was just a big Domi fan. IIRC my list had Risotlainen as my top choice, then Zadorov, then Domi, then maybe Shinkaruk or Pulock. Morin wasn't really on my radar at 11.
I think Domi is gonna be a stud
I agree with both, and hell yeah on Domi over Morin. Any day, not even close.
Great read!

Nothing but homerish ignorance here
Yeah, seriously, though.

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
It's tough to really compare the two (Domi, Morin). Saw the WJC and thought Domi was excellent. Nothing to do with him being diabetic, I hope he succeeds in the NHL. He's very talented and very fun to watch. Not as good as TK? Oh boy. That's probably a bit more appropriate comparison. I might take Max given that choice as a GM.
I'll be happy to see Morin grow in the organization, though.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
Why is everyone hating on Domi? This just seems like a nice story about overcoming medical obstacles and how he drew inspiration from an NHL legend. What is wrong with that?

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Why is everyone hating on Domi? This just seems like a nice story about overcoming medical obstacles and how he drew inspiration from an NHL legend. What is wrong with that?

aui2sjfp2paam5msnq38.jpg

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Clarke's ability to persevere and honor his standing especially to such an audience is what elevates him to levels few can comprehend or realize.

He received some attention in his playing days but for purposes of this thread, this self-authored article from People Magazine dated 1983 is worthy of a read:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20084607,00.html

Just some of the reasons Bobby is my favorite Flyer of all time. He brought as much off the ice as on in his HOF career. I feel blessed to have watched his entire career. To see this young man play with all those hard core vets in the 72 series and be one of it's better players made me proud to be a Flyer fan. That series still sends chills down my spine and if anyone ever gets a chance to watch it you should. However it just is not the same as living through it. Great times my friends, Great times.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad