Dog Appreciation Thread

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
hello, this thread is for posting dogs and appreciating them. show us your dogs. do you have dogs? show us pictures of these dogs.

here is my dog. his name is dukey. he is a jack russell/beagle mix and he is about 16 years old. he is covered in tumors and is deaf and going to die soon. last night we cuddled all night.

how about ur dogs

10624745_954461077902851_2356280736582510868_n.jpg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Even though she lives with my mom in Timmins (I couldn't bring her here to Kitchener as I'm on a 7th floor apartment) here is my golden retriever named Abby.

She is nearly 12. Yet she still is very active and puppy-esque :) :)

o041p4.jpg

29o6d1i.jpg

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I've never had my own dog but I see plenty at work and growing up my neighbour's border collie was awesome :) and we took care of him whenever my neighbour would go on vacation

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
See my Avatar. His name is Jack. 7 year old rat terrier. He is my life. I love him with all my heart and soul. I nearly lost him 2 1/2 years ago. He had what was diagnosed as an auto immune disorder. He and my Father were in the hospital at the same time. We were discussing options and we were down to our last option for treatment. My heart could not be more broken. The night I found my Father dead at the nursing home I went to the vet where Jack was being treated and told the Dr. my Father died and hour and a half ago you have to save my dog. And she did. The last option worked.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
See my Avatar. His name is Jack. 7 year old rat terrier. He is my life. I love him with all my heart and soul. I nearly lost him 2 1/2 years ago. He had what was diagnosed as an auto immune disorder. He and my Father were in the hospital at the same time. We were discussing options and we were down to our last option for treatment. My heart could not be more broken. The night I found my Father dead at the nursing home I went to the vet where Jack was being treated and told the Dr. my Father died and hour and a half ago you have to save my dog. And she did. The last option worked.

Wow. That is a powerful story. I am so very sorry about the loss of your father, it is rough, but also very grateful for what the vet was able to do. Stay strong brotha!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad