Does SFY tell TAMPA BAY SPORTS what to clear out?

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008
Amongst the MSL junk on sale at TAMPA BAY SPORTS AT AMALIE ARENA the last few games are Tampa Bay Lightning Barberio, Morrow , and Carle jerseies on clearance. This seems like a strong omen of next year's roster changes.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Amongst the MSL junk on sale at TAMPA BAY SPORTS AT AMALIE ARENA the last few games are Tampa Bay Lightning Barberio, Morrow , and Carle jerseies on clearance. This seems like a strong omen of next year's roster changes.

Or those are the worst selling jerseys and they are trying to get anything for them. Trying to read to much into stuff here.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Well Morrow is a UFA after this season and I doubt he comes back. MSL is no longer on the team so clearing out his stock makes sense. Carle also seems to be a whipping boy so his jerseys probably don't sell very well.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I don't think I have seen anyone wearing a Carle jersey at the arena.

I wanted to make a crack and say something along the lines of "because Carle's been invisible", but when he's worth ragging on he's being anything but invisible.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
I am sure SFY kept on traitor jersey for himself to burn, slowly, and toast marshmallows over the flames. :)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Not a huge Carle fan, and against Montreal last season he was a dumpster fire, but he's played very well so far. When Garrison gets back, Sustr is probably the odd man out.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: