Does Miller remind you of Kesler?

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Miller is attached to the hip with Pettersson at 5 on 5 I’d love to see him drag around the likes of Mason Raymond and Chris Higgins.
That line was funny. Kesler was nothing resembling a playmaker. He was what people want to think Sutter can be, and so much more. But he had that same helicopter type centre dna. Higgins was the jack of all trades on the line, and Raymond the speed that could pace with Kesler.

Kesler really only ever worked together well with the Sedins on PP1, or with Burrows.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Miller is attached to the hip with Pettersson at 5 on 5 I’d love to see him drag around the likes of Mason Raymond and Chris Higgins.
Oh please. Miller is an incredible playdriver. He doesn’t need Elias. They benefit equally. Miller wins the board battles and is an incredible playmaker. Elias creates space due to his shot and elusiveness

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Oh please. Miller is an incredible playdriver. He doesn’t need Elias. They benefit equally. Miller wins the board battles and is an incredible playmaker. Elias creates space due to his shot and elusiveness
Tell us about Benning’s elite skills now.

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
That line was funny. Kesler was nothing resembling a playmaker. He was what people want to think Sutter can be, and so much more. But he had that same helicopter type centre dna. Higgins was the jack of all trades on the line, and Raymond the speed that could pace with Kesler.

Kesler really only ever worked together well with the Sedins on PP1, or with Burrows.

Kesler had his best points total of 75 points playing with mainly Samsuelsson and Raymond and 26 of those points came on the 2nd pp unit.

Also Kesler did put up 34 points in his last 34 games playing with Demitra and Sundin.

Some of Kesler best hockey wasn't with the Sedins or Burrows. Once Kesler and Burrows got promoted from the third line at the end 2009 seasons. At even strength they didn't play that much together.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Kesler had his best points total of 75 points playing with mainly Samsuelsson and Raymond and 26 of those points came on the 2nd pp unit.

Also Kesler did put up 34 points in his last 34 games playing with Demitra and Sundin.

Some of Kesler best hockey wasn't with the Sedins or Burrows. Once Kesler and Burrows got promoted from the third line at the end 2009 seasons. At even strength they didn't play that much together.

I hate that Samuelson wasn’t ok for much playoff action in 2011. He was a fantastic signing.

And I don’t really know what I wanna say about the sundin/demitra point except that I god damned hope Kesler did well with them, cause those were two elite and well rounded, high hockey iq players he got to play with. Not discounting his contributions. But what an amazing duo to get to join.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Are you a mod? Do I need to follow your demands to “beat it”? Did you mean leave the thread or do you mean lower my shorts a little and go to town?
It’s a Miller thread. If you hate Benning good for you. Other forums for your useless posts

Reactions: Chobomin

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
It’s a Miller thread. If you hate Benning good for you. Other forums for your useless posts
Are there? Cause when there was one the playoffs cheerleaders got it closed. So where do I go?

Ps- useless? How about playoffs? Think this team is going all the way? :laugh:

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Are there? Cause when there was one the playoffs cheerleaders got it closed. So where do I go?

Ps- useless? How about playoffs? Think this team is going all the way? :laugh:
This team isn’t going anywhere. Again not really Millers fault.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
No he doesn’t. Not at all really. Kesler on offence was just skate really fast and try to shoot and have the puck deflected up and out of play 80% of the time. Kesler is faster than Miller.

Miller on the other hand is a monster on the boards and is just as dangerous as a shooter or a passer. Better puck protector. Smarter offensive player.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonnyNucker

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
The fact that you interpreted that post as a indictment on Miller is interesting. No ones saying Miller is being carried by Pettersson, the point is Kesler played with Pearson and Josh Leivo level players at ES instead of two good first line players in Boeser and Pettersson.

The biggest factor in player performance is quality of teammate. Kesler was always asked to carry the load on his line in relatively tough deployment.

There’s a lot of revisionists history with Kesler, this guy at his peak was 2nd in the NHL in goals and was a top 3 two-way player in the sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad