Does Brad Treliving try to bring Andersen back to Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
We already have the Carter Hart rumours so it's obvious Treliving is at least looking at goaltending, and I don't know how many people remember this but when Freddy Andersen was traded to Toronto Calgary was the other team involved.

Brad Treliving tried to bring Fredrik Andersen to Calgary, I wonder if that interest is still there.

Regardless of if Samsonov is back or not I don't think Treliving is sold on Samsonov or Woll and certainly not Murray.

• Haha
Reactions: BackPassChampions

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
The Hart rumors I feel are more for clicks.

If you're going for a goalie, get an upgrade like Saros or Helley.

If you're going to shuffle chairs, you're wasting assets, assets that could go towards defense or centre.

Reactions: ShaneFalco

AustonMarner

Sep 3, 2018
Worst move would be to spend any assets or allocated cap space trying to "upgrade" the Goalie position... it's pretty much black magic voodoo 🎩
Sign Samsonov to another 1-2 year "show me deal"
Joseph Woll is at worst, one of the league's best backup goalies
Sign UFA Goalie Anthony Stolartz as injury insurance/ competition for backup on the cheap
(6'6" good underlying numbers on a shit team)
🤞Aiden Hill 2.0 lol

No point in trading for Murray 2.0 type Goalie in the Salary Cap era imho

Reactions: Mad hatter

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I'd guess that a lot has changed since 2016 and what made sense for Treliving's Flames and our Leafs then...

Full credit where it's due though with Andersen having had a stellar playoff showing for the Canes.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Why revisit that?

He was ok, but wasnt anything we haven’t seen

He’s gonna get 3+ so I don’t see any reason to

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
Our goalies were good this year in the regular season and playoff’s and if the price is right use them again, (not including Murray of course). When Matthews, Marner and JT can’t score in the playoffs then no matter who’s in net the results won’t change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad