Does anyone in the Erie PA region know if Sabres games are blacked out on Center Ice?

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
For a long time the Sabres were always blacked out in Erie with Gamecenter and Center Ice, because we were considered to be in the Buffalo Region. Every since Adelphia went under and the networks changed we no longer get Buffalo games. My dad's interested in getting Center Ice, but he obviously only wants it if the Sabres feed will be shown. I've called Time Warner and I've gotten mixed answers. If anyone is in the area, please let me know. I'd appreciate the help.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Go to http://gamecenterlive.nhl.com It will let you enter in a zip code and tell you what teams are blacked out. It may not be on that page but if you go to the sign-up or FAQ pages, I know it's somewhere around there. Beware that the zipcode you live in may not actually be what they blackout by, for instance if your ISP's hub is a few miles away in a different zip code that'd actually be the relevant one. Generally speaking though, what it tells you for your zip should be accurate.

If you're iffy on it you can contact NHL's customer support and I imagine they can give you the hard details.

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Yeah, it says it's blacked out, which is troublesome considering its not on any network. I'll give customer support a shot. Thanks for your help, good sir!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad