OT: Dodger Stadium- Best Seats for Value

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Hey guys, I know you are in the heat of the battle of playoffs right now, but I thought I'd throw out a question to you.

I am from Calgary, and am a Flames fan (don't hold it against me, haha) and myself and a couple of buddies are planning a trip on the weekend of August 23rd when the Mets are in town to play the Dodgers.

My question to you is what seats are the best value wise? I think for all of us being students, we are looking at a budget of cheapest (18 or 20 if my research is correct) to 40 bucks a game.

Appreciate any tips you can give me. Thanks in advance, ladies and gents.

Also, any of you locals have suggestions on what to do during the day waiting for the games to start? None of us are real big shoppers, haha.

Thanks again.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
If you want to avoid parking hell, please show up two hours early; it's already bad enough the American East Coast media knows the purported reputation of Dodgers fans: "Arriving late and leaving early, both because of traffic." I purposely gave that suggestion, under the impression your group is going on a road trip.

As for the cheap seats, StubHub is your friend.

http://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-dodgers-tickets/dodgers-vs-mets-8-23-2014-4404212/

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Only if you hop on our bandwagon :sarcasm:

I believe students who show ID can get a discount, but I'm not sure if that's for California residents only.

And go to Griffith Observatory. Hands down, bar none, without a doubt, the best thing to do in LA.

Also eat lunch here -

http://www.philippes.com/

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
I usually can get reserve/reserve MVP level on the first and third base side for like...10 bucks or around there if I buy early or the day of. Great seats.

EDIT: Keep a sharp eye on opponent and midweek games when looking on StubHub. Right now you can get screaming deals on Monday's game against the Marlins. Like lower decks around 12-20 bucks. That goes for pretty much all worse opponents and mid-week games usually. The tickets I mentioned above are going for 6.

Last edited:

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback, much appreciated.

Fine. Go Kings! I want them to win the west anyways, but then Iggy over anyone, hope you understand. If he's bounced, then Kings for the Cup!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad