Doan, 400th goal in 1500th game

SnoopDogg

Gin and Juice
Jan 13, 2016
Buffalo
Classy captain, glad to see him earn another deserved milestone. One of my favorite players in the league who isn't on the Sabres.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Rare are those guys who can achieve these kind milestones playing for a single team.

Each achievement alone is an accomplishment.

Congratulations! :handclap:

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Great player, great career this far !!!!!

Congrats Doan!!!!!

Also nice to see this post coming from somebody with the user name "Leafs87", whose team was on the receiving end of the goal (not that the Coyotes ever posed any threat to win that game).

Best milestones I got to see in person are Mike Gartner's 700th goal, Ray Whitney's and Doug Weight's 1000th point, and Doan's 400th goal.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
THE biggest loser in the NHL.

It's sad that an NHL franchise trying to maintain relevancy and work it's way up the standings continues to call this guy their captain.

I guess it explains why they make no progression game- to-game, season-to-season.

Ironic, seeing as you're a Leaf fan. Doan must've cross-checked one of your golden boys last night.

It also doesn't explain why they make little progression year after year, because he's only one player and not part of their management team. Take your personal vendetta against Doan and play 1500 NHL games with one franchise yourself, then show up back here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad