Do You Want Your Team to Hire a New Coach?

Do You Want Your Team to Hire a New Coach?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas: No, but I want them to replace Steve Spott.
Anaheim: demote Eakins to Assistant and have him focus on developing the young players. Hire a real HC with a talent for the X's and O's.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
A new coach doesn't help the Hawks. Colliton or not, they will suck. So maybe just let him learn on the job.

Take a look at the situation again in 2-3 years time or whenever his contract is up.

HardSeider53

Jan 16, 2021
A new coach doesn't help the Hawks. Colliton or not, they will suck. So maybe just let him learn on the job.

Take a look at the situation again in 2-3 years time or whenever his contract is up.

It amazes me how the Hawks front office can watch Stan Bowman f*** up time and time again and still fire every single person except Stan Bowman.

Reactions: SotasicA

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Nah. I like what Ward's done a lot even if it has been an uneven adventure so far. I was hoping for Gallant but the Flames would rather open their checkbooks for past-it vets than a proper free agent coach.

Ask me again in two months

Reactions: Fig

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rod has taken the Canes to the playoffs two years in a row, you know how rare that is here? Not even Laviolette could accomplish that.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
For the Canucks...yes, i would indeed like them to hire a new coach. Maybe an NHL caliber one this time, just for kicks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad