Do you want to protect Earth?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Well NASA might have a job for you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nasa-is-hiring-someone-to-protect-earth-from-aliens/ar-AApj4vL

Want to save planet Earth? You could apply for NASA's Planetary Protection Officer role.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is currently looking for someone with a secret security clearance to ensure alien life, or "organic-constituent and biological contamination" doesn't make it's way back in a space ship.

More than that, this person is "responsible for the leadership of NASA's planetary protection capability, maintenance of planetary protection policies, and oversight of their implementation by NASAs space flight missions," according to the job listing.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
captain_planet.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
I would not say classic lounge, there was a time things were not all that bad. I have pretty much stopped posting in here because it has become so dumb and immature. It's like the whole lounge is run by a bunch of 12 year old children.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I would not say classic lounge, there was a time things were not all that bad. I have pretty much stopped posting in here because it has become so dumb and immature. It's like the whole lounge is run by a bunch of 12 year old children.

LOL do you actually save my old posts to repost them?

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
How the f'ing H E double hockey sticks am I going to be qualified for space missions, wolf? I can't even find the big dipper on a clear night. And stop aliens from getting on the ship?! I don't know about you guys, but if a mother f'ing extraterresterial from planet spacetown wants to board my ship, i'm going to open the door for him, buckle him and kiss him on the mouth for good measure.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
How the f'ing H E double hockey sticks am I going to be qualified for space missions, wolf? I can't even find the big dipper on a clear night. And stop aliens from getting on the ship?! I don't know about you guys, but if a mother f'ing extraterresterial from planet spacetown wants to board my ship, i'm going to open the door for him, buckle him and kiss him on the mouth for good measure.

Plus umm...you're a walrus.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
What if you're patrolling one side of the planet and they come at us from the other side. There's no space ship that travels the fast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad