Do you want Brendan Gallagher in your top 6?

Do you want Brendan Gallagher in your top 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
We're playing Wheeler and Ehlers on the RW in our top six right now, Stastny/Connor on the LW. I think the only player he'd have a shot at bumping is Stastny. Definitely think he's a solid top 6 winger though, for a small guy he scores a lot of dirty goals. You need players like that in the playoffs that aren't afraid to muck it up around the net.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
What do Auston Matthews, Alexander Ovechkin and Leon Draisaitl have in common?

They're the only 3 players to score more ES goals than Gallagher from 2018-19 thru today.

Drai has 1 more ES goal than Gallagher in 14 more games, and each of the 3 has at least 300+ minutes more TOI than Gallagher.

That's an insane statistic and anyone who says it's not top-6 production has some kind of absurd agenda.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What do Auston Matthews, Alexander Ovechkin and Leon Draisaitl have in common?

Cliff_Clavin_in_Jeopardy.png

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Yes, but if he’s your best winger you’re in trouble. Love Gally and his work ethic, but at the end of the day he’s just not that skilled.

Reactions: Habano

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
He'd be great in Pittsburgh. Especially in terms of replacing what they lost with the Hornqvist trade and the things Hornqvist brought to the table.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
You know that guy who scores 30 goals consistently when he isn't having his hands destroyed twice by slapshots oh and after healthy he's back to the same pace and is also a possession monster.

He is easily a top 62 winger in the NHL let alone a top 124. Name me one team where Gallagher isn't a top 6 forward. Only one that's a maybe for me is Winnipeg but even then I'm pretty sure he beats out Stastny as long as one of the RW can move to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad