Do you want a paper version of McKeens Magazine???

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
I was about to post the link... but I am pretty sure it would have been against the rules of this type of forum.

As a Fantasy GM I love the paper copy... but just hate the Online version(although more accurate & up to date I just hate the subscription)

Anyway, if like me you want a paper copy look for it on McKeensHockey website before this Sunday

mckeenshockey

Sep 2, 2012
I was about to post the link... but I am pretty sure it would have been against the rules of this type of forum.

As a Fantasy GM I love the paper copy... but just hate the Online version(although more accurate & up to date I just hate the subscription)

Anyway, if like me you want a paper copy look for it on McKeensHockey website before this Sunday

Hi, I saw this and wanted to provide some info on changes we have made for the coming season. Thanks for your interest in the print magazine and appreciate your efforts to support it. Sorry if this comes across as selling, but thought it would helpful to this discussion. I will keep a lid on it going forward.

We are working towards a print edition currently, and will be including a digital version of the magazine with an online subscription - $9.99. You can cancel at anytime and it is easy to do on the site. The digital magazine will follow the format of the print edition that you are familiar with. You will also receive a digital version of our McKeen's 2014 NHL Draft Guide, published in June.

If you purchased last year's online edition it will have all of the same features, including up-to-date predictions, line combinations and training camp updates and longer, deeper profiles including two years of history. It will also include many more player profiles than we can in a print magazine. You will find more than double the prospect write-ups for example. We had great feedback from many users last season, including new ones to McKeen's.

We will make a decision about the print edition very soon, but wanted to let you know we have increased the value of an online subscription substantially this year. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad