• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Ok.

What would PHILADELPHIA'S OWN the legendary Kobe Bryant think about it?

untitlegd.png

CC: @Virtanen18
These jerseys are so ugly he wouldn't even r*pe someone who was wearing one.

Regards,
VIRTANEN (r*pist) 18

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I like it. It wouldn't look great on every jersey, but it really lands with the Flyers colours.

But all jersey stuff is subjective. I liked the buffaslug, so what do I know?

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
nhl fans are very into fashion. I could care less what the jerseys look like. I appreciate the uniqueness to the flyers for trying something different. Bring back tamp’s old look not the wanna be leafs.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I think we have arguably the best jerseys in the league, so yes (Oilers' orange, Blues' blues, and Vegas' whites are my other favorites)

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
High legibility, adheres to brand colors, and adds a subtle originality.

I think it’s excellent.

Also did anyone think this was a poll about a bar named “Flyers” in Philly?

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I like it.

The numbers themselves on the other hand, are a challenge for me. As a partially colourblind person. Who struggles with the Green/Orange sort of spectrum.

Fortunately, most of the Flyers players with similar-ish numbers, are actually very distinctive in the way they look and move around the ice, so it's easy enough to decipher. But it's not my favourite in terms of easy visibility.

Evergreen

It really is ugly. They should keep it simple and go with orange lettering on a white background for roads, and white lettering on the orange background for home jerseys.

This style was much better than what they are wearing today:

Eric-Lindros.jpg
I agree. And go back to the redder orange instead of the current traffic cone orange they have.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I thought I was the only one OP. “Amateurish” (as someone said) feels harsh, but I also struggle to wrap my head around how they thought this was a good look. Black lettering would actually look sweet imo.

I like it. It wouldn't look great on every jersey, but it really lands with the Flyers colours.

But all jersey stuff is subjective. I liked the buffaslug, so what do I know?

A) agreed it’s subjective B) the buffaslugs crossed a line and were objectively awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad