Do you keep your cellphone on while you sleep?

Jan 3, 2012
I just put on DND and leave on sleep or whatever iphone is when on but not being used.

Got tired of people in FB group chats at 3am waking me up

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
One of my buddies would always tell me his phone dies really quickly by mid day while hes at work because he keeps his phone on at night, so it got me thinking about the topic. I use one of my old cellphones as my alarm so no need for me to keep my main one on. If people have an emergency, I'm sure they wouldn't be calling me so no, I turn off my phone at night. What about you LNGE? Do you have a charger readily available at work so you can keep the phone on at night?

it doubles as my alarm clock

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Modern phones detect and stop charging when you are at 100% to prevent overcharging. Nowadays, that is nothing but a myth from a forgotten time when savages roamed the lands with flip phones. We're a civilized society now.

Cellphones will never charge to 100%, they tell you they do, but they really don't.

I had one of the first bag-phones...you calling me a savage? :(

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Lots of people ITT who want to die in a house fire purely so they can play Doodle Jump past 2 in the afternoon

sad

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I have to. The phone is my alarm clock. I do have the charger in my room to keep the phone charged through the night, but I'm pretty good at keeping the phone charged through the day.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
pSRyffT.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad