GDT: Do We Have A Game Today?

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
PREDATORS (20-21-7) at FLYERS (24-19-4)

TV: FS-TN, CSN-PH

Last 10: Nashville 4-3-3; Philadelphia 7-3-0

Season series: It's the second and final time the Nashville Predators and Philadelphia Flyers will play in 2013-14. On Nov. 30, Vincent Lecavalier scored the only goal of the shootout to give the Flyers a 3-2 victory in Nashville.

Big story: The Flyers are back at Wells Fargo Center for the first time since their 10-game home win streak was snapped Saturday with a 6-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. They needed a goal by Lecavalier with 15 seconds remaining in regulation to beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-3 on Tuesday and snap a two-game losing streak.

The Predators hit the road after concluding their five-game homestand by beating the Calgary Flames 4-2 on Tuesday, snapping a three-game winless skid. It's a quick trip for the Predators, who return home for two more games: Saturday against the Colorado Avalanche and Monday against the Dallas Stars.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020711&navid=sb:preview

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
[size=+3]Team Comparison:[/size]

TeamComparison_zpsbfc3319c.jpg

TeamStatleaders_zpsccb4b716.jpg

[size=+3]Where to Watch/Listen:[/size]
*Click on Images for Channel Listings or Feeds

[size=+3]GO PREDS!!![/size]

Looking at Philly's stats while updating my graphics, they have 7 10+ goal scorers with a couple more just under 10. That would be nice to have on a Preds roster at the halfway mark in our season!!

Last edited:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Hutton for this one with Dubnyk likely going Saturday against the Avs from what I've read. I am actually visiting Nashville this weekend with the lady and will be on hand for the Avs game.

Win please.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Poile said they're going with the 12 we have called up right now for this one, then most likely calling someone up (Beck and Forsberg were mentioned).

I doubt we carry three goalies for long.

Probably has to get that little thing called a visa worked out as well, considering Doobie is a Canadian drafted by a Canadian team.

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
Preds better make sure that shea weber gets on the plane first after the game,because the flyers might try to steal him,you know that they still want him:laugh:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Looking at Philly's stats while updating my graphics, they have 7 10+ goal scorers with a couple more just under 10. That would be nice to have on a Preds roster at the halfway mark in our season!!

Not disagreeing with you, but I will point out that while that stat sounds good on paper, the Flyers have scored only 12 more goals than the Predators, against a much, much easier schedule...........

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Let's play a game of "read too much into minor things". Does Hutton being in instead of Maz mean:

1. Maz is going to be sent down.

OR

2. Poile is going to try to move Hutton for like a 7th and wants to up his trade value.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
Let's play a game of "read too much into minor things". Does Hutton being in instead of Maz mean:

1. Maz is going to be sent down.

OR

2. Poile is going to try to move Hutton for like a 7th and wants to up his trade value.
I'll go with #1. Maz gets sent down to continue to get some playing time, and Hutton rides the pine permanently as the backup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad