Dmitry Kulikov

BobGrainey23

Feb 8, 2011
Hey guys, i'm GM in a simulated league, i received an offer for Matt Duchene

Oliver Ekman-Larsson + Derek Stepan + Dmitry Kulikov

vs

Matt Duchene

i think this is a real steal but i dont know much about Kulikov.

I know that i got some nice stats this year , 19 points + 9 but i'd like to know what kind of defenser he is, and let me know ur opinion about the trade :P

Last edited:

Analyzer*

He seems reliable.

The only info I can give you is he's compared to Andrei Markov.

Kulikov probably won't put up big numbers for a while ( like 3 years, or when the Panthers get more help) OEL, Stepan and Kulikov should be able to out produce Duchene.

feichter

Apr 2, 2006
Do it, not question....the guys you are moving are a ways away from peak production, but Duchene can help now, PLUS has upside.

TimHortons

Gud Night
Jan 26, 2004
Cats fan here.

Kuli is going to be a very solid two-way defender. You need not look past his last year in Drummondville to see how important of a piece he can be on a solid club(PPG D-man). Lately, he's been paired with Keaton Ellerby(foreshadowing to our future top pairing), although he has been mostly paired with Bryan McCabe. He can be physical with an offensive penchant. He currently sits as the highest plus on our team and has already surpassed his numbers from his rookie year(where he was relied on from almost day 1). His offensive qualities include solid outlet/seam passing, an absolute bomb of a shot and good vision in the offensive zone. He has been more involved on the PP of late due to McCabe being out with injury.

I'd say that he will progress as the team acquires and insulates him with talent. He still has some development with defensive nuances and proper times with pinching but Kuli HAS high-end skating and vision. Those qualities are highly valuable in defencemen.

High-end point projections: 15G 50A

Probable point projection: 10G 40A

Low-end point projection: 10G 30A

BobGrainey23

Feb 8, 2011
Cats fan here.

Kuli is going to be a very solid two-way defender. You need not look past his last year in Drummondville to see how important of a piece he can be on a solid club(PPG D-man). Lately, he's been paired with Keaton Ellerby(foreshadowing to our future top pairing), although he has been mostly paired with Bryan McCabe. He can be physical with an offensive penchant. He currently sits as the highest plus on our team and has already surpassed his numbers from his rookie year(where he was relied on from almost day 1). His offensive qualities include solid outlet/seam passing, an absolute bomb of a shot and good vision in the offensive zone. He has been more involved on the PP of late due to McCabe being out with injury.

I'd say that he will progress as the team acquires and insulates him with talent. He still has some development with defensive nuances and proper times with pinching but Kuli HAS high-end skating and vision. Those qualities are highly valuable in defencemen.

High-end point projections: 15G 50A

Probable point projection: 10G 40A

Low-end point projection: 10G 30A

Thanks for this post, i get now a better idea of Kulikov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad