HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Dkh!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
happy birthday!

Maybe this is the season we finally get to meet up for a beer.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy Birthday to one of the best. Missed you at the game last night.

Have a great day !...and thanks for all the great talks about hockey and everything else in life :)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
happy birthday!

Maybe this is the season we finally get to meet up for a beer.

add an 's' to that....yah, we will, heard a lot of very good things about you and cant wait to see if its all true;)

thanks for the wishes everyone- expecting the Bruins win a Cup this year; I know at the heart of it all is we are all Bruins fans, and I can say I've never met anyone on this board in person who wasn't a super person.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Happy Birthday Dan. It must be nice to look forward to a birthday at the start of the hockey season each year.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Happy birthday to a great poster and fellow vet of the Somerville boxing club. Dunno a/b you, but I'm starting to miss those brain cells as I age.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
add an 's' to that....yah, we will, heard a lot of very good things about you and cant wait to see if its all true;)

thanks for the wishes everyone- expecting the Bruins win a Cup this year; I know at the heart of it all is we are all Bruins fans, and I can say I've never met anyone on this board in person who wasn't a super person.

All untrue things. Especially if EverettMike is the one you heard them from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad