HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Dkh!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Happy birthday Dan. I really mean that too. Or maybe I don't. You can never tell when I'm being obtuse.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks folks- most interesting birthday I have ever had in my 50ish years on the planet. I count my blessings and see many, many, many sunny and great days in the future but today is different.

I like to share things but try and keep it light and not to much personal- if I need a counselor I know where to find one:laugh:

my mother today is starting her chemo and she is one tough sob as some here know- she is the reason I got into hockey and why I have even to this day such great seats and have been able to meet so many hockey people. It was zero me and all my parents.

Here is hoping she gets to see more Bruins, Red Sox, and Patriots games from her front row seat at home; she is 88 but 5 weeks ago this lady was going to the gym 5 days a week and buying ceiling fans at Lowes.

Of a lesser note that adds to my day:amazed: is the government shutdown has me on the sidelines (not the end of the world waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many folks without jobs- moreso many of my good hearted and hard working coworkers) and of course the millions of Americans that are homeless, hungry, and without work.

lastly, I am even sick- I never get sick, but that cough and whatever the **** is in your throat- so bought my first Nyquil in maybe 3 years.

no cake, no friend clams, that will be for another day- I appreciate your kind thoughts and although I can be a dick at times here, I have never ever met one HF person who I did not like;)....amazingly even Mike From Everett in the real world is huggable (not me- unless he was next to me during an Overtime goal, but I think the woman would agree)

attitude is everything folks and no hockey team or anyone goes undefeated- oh kay, enough of my sharing about me; I'll return to defending Jared Knight tomorrow.

Best present is obvious- although I never completely understood the meaning of 'having your cake and eating it too' I think I am going to be doing just that at some point.

Last edited:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Happy Birthday buddy:handclap:
Wishing you and your Mom good health!

See you soon in Providence

member 96824

Happy Birthday bud!

Brooks+Orpik+Vladimir+Sobotka+Pittsburgh+Penguins+RuA5BJTRXtll.jpg
Jared+Knight+Boston+Bruins+v+New+York+Islanders+MagH3MhC1_nl.jpg

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Happy Birthday DKH! I wish you and your mom all the best. She sounds amazing!

Thanks for helping me stay sane during the lockout. I respect everything you post.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
You've got a good attitude, Dan.
All the best to you and mom.

Happy Birthday!
:cheers:
(I'll have one for you, since you're under the weather.)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
HBD, DKH!!! Sorry to hear about your mother, though. Best wishes to her.

But...EverettMike huggable?? Surely, the NyQuil has made you delirious.

:yo:

EverettMike is very huggable. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DAN. !!! Dan is a poster who has become a good friend.;)

I hope all goes as well as possible for your Mom.

Take it easy and feel better. See you Thurs !

Bri

Jul 13, 2005
Happy Birthday, Dan. Hope you feel better soon and blessings on your mom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad