Disneyland

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Alright. I went to Disneyland for the first time since 2002 and it was ridiculously crowded. The last time I was there we were able to do everything in one day but this time we were only able to go on 5 rides throughout the entire day! I guess theres some type of fast pass system but we only had one day and figured we didnt need it. After talking to some friends it's been consistently crowded over the past 4-5 years. Unbelievable.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
not to mention they've basically doubled ticket prices over the last 5 years

I was at Disney world a few weeks ago and it's the same ****
I wasn't aware of the new fast pass system and everything worth using it on was already booked for the day by 11am, so it was basically useless.

That being said it's still a pretty awesome place once you adjust mentally to the lines.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
not to mention they've basically doubled ticket prices over the last 5 years

I was at Disney world a few weeks ago and it's the same ****
I wasn't aware of the new fast pass system and everything worth using it on was already booked for the day by 11am, so it was basically useless.

That being said it's still a pretty awesome place once you adjust mentally to the lines.

Exactly! By the time we figured out what the fast past system was the next available time slots weren't until after 8-9pm.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Yeah Disneyland has gotten immensely crowded over the past couple of years. Disneyland was never intended to house the amount of people that it gets now. They're actually trying to make wider paths and reworking some of the lines in preparation for the new Star Wars land this summer. If you thought it was crowded when you went, just wait until the summer.

And yeah they've had fast passes for a while. My plan was always go straight to Space Mountain as soon as the park opens for the fast pass.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I did the Fast Pass thing a couple of years ago and it went great.

Go when it first opens, leave in the early afternoon and go back in the evening for the parades.

There are a lot of websites on how to do Disney efficiently these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad